Thursday, July 19, 2007

Invasion!

So I went from being a 30-something empty-nester to being bombarded by loads of family! My parents finally came back from Nicaragua and even though I really wanted them to come back and take care of their own crap, they are now driving me nuts. Surprise! Yea, I don't think anyone is. It just seems like the older they get, the needier they become. On Monday, my aunt came in to visit for one month from Nicaragua and on Tuesday, my sister, her husband and the two rugrats flew in for a week. I guess I'm lucky because at least I have my apartment to escape to at night.


So needless to say this week is a bombardment of family. I'll be spending most of my evenings in South City and even took Friday off so I can go down to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. Yay! I love it down there so I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: