Sunday, September 11, 2005

Three Weeks In

Ummm....Hi! Remember me? Yea! The author of this blog...yes, that would be me. Umm...no, I wasn't on vacation. No..No...Nothing happened to me. No really, I'm fine...I swear. But you know this new job...WoW! It's been really keeping me busy and I haven't been able to find the time to blog. Awww...you've missed me?! I've really missed you guys too!

So I've been at the new job for three weeks, now going on four and I LOVE IT!! It's challenging, fun and the people I work with are great. Oh and Ummm, did I mention I work with firemen?! *sigh* It's great!

Benefits are great, there's sun, I can get to work via car instead of the dreaded MUNI and it's completely different from what I was doing before. The only downside is that my commute sucks ass since I am NOT a morning person at all. I don't even have time to stop and get Starbucks! Hey now!! Getting good coffee in the morning is the only way some people make it through the day!

Oh, yea...and 80% of the firemen are already married. Oh well...I still love my job anyways!!

No comments: