Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Art of Blogging

So I tell people that I blog...but how true is that?

We all know that I have not been blogging lately...and it isn't for a lack of wanting to. It's been more that I have been so insanely busy, I barely know what to do with myself. But I miss blogging and I miss my audience and I miss telling my outrageous insane stories. Seriously, I have no idea how I got my life...ok...I know how I came to exist and dude, I'd rather not think about that because that's kind of eeewwwww. Eewwwwww! Ugh I just grossed myself out. Ok, what I mean is that weird and strange shit happens to me...mainly because I internet date and well...there are some *cough* interesting characters out there. And with that territory comes interesting, crack me up, *NOWAY!* stories.

Life these past six months have been a roller coaster...but a fun one. A new job, a new apartment, a new city...everything has been a new change and a change for the better. I've dated here and there and have had fun but sometimes I think I take too much on. I haven't had the alone down time I am used to and that alone time is blog time baby! I want to be proud to say that *I blog...you should check me out at blahdeblah*...not *oh well, I kinda blog but I've been so busy I haven't had time lately but there are some good stories from a few months ago*. Yea...that DOES not cut it in my book!

The first step in the Art of Blogging is to blog and be proud of it! And that's just what I am going to do. So stay tuned to FogCityDweller for future programming.

No comments: