Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Blahs...

Despite having a nice time on my weekend getaway, I came back with a minor case of the blahs. My return to work was less than smooth and I am a tad irritated with my coworker for not helping me with work tasks while I was away. I had to try and get a good two days worth of prep done in less than three hours first thing Monday morning. Definitely far from the "welcome home!" I would have liked to receive.

Things with M seem to be a tad stagnant. Lately, I've been doing most of the calling and I usually end up talking to him when he is out, with people or on his way somewhere. Less than the undivided attention I would like when having a conversation especially considering I make sure I have the time and limited distractions when I talk to him so that I can listen and take in what he is saying to me. I feel like it's time to take a step back and see what he's up to or what his next move is. Despite the fact that he has already met some of my friends and I've met some of his, the relationship aspect has been moving a tad too slowly for my taste and I think I've reached the point where things either need to ramp up and progress or we establish that we are better as friends. I know that we are both busy...me with the godawful class and him with house stuff...perhaps things will get better in the next couple of weeks? I don't know...

This godawful class is driving me berserk and stressing me out. I have a term paper due on Sunday on a video the teacher supplied which I am supposed to view. I have tried viewing the video at work and at home and on multiple computers with no success at all! How the heck am I supposed to write a paper on a video if I can't even watch the video?!? Seems like a critical element to the paper, no? The hours are ticking away and as I get closer to the deadline, the more stressed I am feeling about this class and the desired outcome. I've sent an email to the instructor asking what to do and I think his video may be the same one as one I found on youtube but these little technical glitches I keep experiencing with this class only wastes my time and makes me very frustrated with the class and the learning process. Not to mention writing this paper is probably one of the last things I want to be doing right now...right up there with the exam I need to take next week for the same class.

Since I am juggling the class, the boy and the blahs...I don't have very much time for stitching. That frustrates me too. I hope this case of the blahs doesn't last very long. I really haven't got the time to deal with it...

No comments: