Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tag! I'm It!

Yay! I've been tagged by Natasha to share some information about myself. Hopefully I don't bore you guys to death! Here are the rules ...

Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Factoid #1 ~ I'm 100% Nicaraguan. If there were ever the occasion that I pass you on the street and tell you that, your mouth would drop open in shock. I am pretty tall (for a girl) and incredibly fair and often mistaken for Italian, Greek and Irish most of the time. It works to my advantage. I can eavesdrop with the best of them and surprise people with my spoken Spanish...it's all very funny.

Factoid #2 ~ Even though I am 100% latina...I have no spice tolerance whatsoever. Really! It's gotten better over the years so now I have a little (un poquito) spice tolerance.

Factoid #3 ~ Even though I've taken years of dancing and fitness classes, I'm amazingly clumsy and execute a nasty fall on my bum at least once a year. I should just walk around with a pillow strapped around it to avoid further trauma to bum.

Factoid #4 ~I cannot fully function without caffeine. I love coffee like you wouldn't believe and have been drinking coffee (cafe con leche) since I was six years old! A nonfat hazelnut latte from Peet's is my ultimate favorite!

Factoid #5 ~ I am the youngest child out of three and my two siblings are old enough to be my parents. Yes, we all have the same parents but I was an extreme afterthought...apparently.

Factoid #6 ~ I am one of those rare SF natives. Really...it's a big deal! Everyone who lives around here now are transplants.

And I know it only asked for six random facts but I will do seven because I like odd numbers...

Factoid #7 ~ Besides the fact I like odd numbers, I love cake and think it should be one of those essential food groups that they talk about in grammer school. Things definitely seem more manageable and cheery after a piece of cake and a cup of coffee or tea.

I will not tag anyone to complete this fun little exercise unless they feel up to it. If you would like to, please go ahead and post to your blog and link back to me.

No comments: