Friday, June 05, 2009

Weekend Events

So what's on your agenda for the weekend? Mine? Stitching, stitching and more stitching. It has not been a very good week so I definitely need some stitch therapy and hopefully all the frogs will stay in the pond.

Yesterday, I called out sick (of working) and slept almost the entire day. I woke up about 4pm (yup) and watched some tv, read a bit and indulged myself in some ABC Lessons stitching. No picture though since I barely made it through the saying for *A*. In the mail, I received Carol's QFRR awaiting me to stitch a section. This is the last one I will stitch on and the rotation is over! I think I will claim that bottom left corner.
Also, I received the necessary silk from Drema to finish my Wishful Sheep. Wow, talk about fast. I just put in the order on Tuesday night and received the silk plus Mirabilia Lilac with embellishments that I treated myself to last night! From order to in hand in two days! Awesome. I have no idea whan I will get to Lilac but I could not resist her...she is too beautiful to not stitch in my lifetime!

So I think there will be ABC stitching and QFRR stitching and Sheepie stitching and there should be some exchange stitching. My tushie is so being planted on the futon most of the weekend. There is responsibility stuff I should do too like housesitting stuff and errands and looking at new cars. I am very, very nervous about car shopping. I just want to look around and not be pressured and car salesmen have this reputation of being sharks. I don't want to be bullied into something I don't want. We'll see how things go. Plus, I think I need to squeeze in some fun outside stuff too. It will be one busy weekend but after such a crappy week, I am determined to have a great weekend.

I hope you all have a great weekend too!

Until next time...

8 comments:

Missy Ann said...

Sounds like you needed a break. I'm a big believer in mental health days, I hope you're feeling better now.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend Valerie, with plenty of R&R and quality stitching time!

Ann Marie said...

Hope you're feeling better. My week took a sharp downhill slide yesterday, so I'll be spending the weekend trying to regain my sanity.

Theresa said...

Stitching sounds like a great plan for the weekend~~ I hope you are fully rest and feeling much better. Take care!!!

Lisa said...

Hope your day off yesterday help clear your head - for taking care of one's self the the biggest responsibility everyone has. Enjoy your planned sit & stitch - that is basically on my agenda for the weekend too. Got the yard work & grocery shopping done yesterday so I can do some sitting & stitching myself.
Enjoy!
BTW - where did you order that it only took 2 days?

Natasha said...

Enjoy your weekend...Dont think about the crappy week you had just focus on having a good weekend
(((HUGS))

mainely stitching said...

I'm very curious to hear how your weekend went. :D

Nina said...

Beautiful progress :)