Sunday, April 24, 2005

Must Love Dogs!

I went to go see The Interpreter with my friend, T, today and saw the preview for this new movie coming out in the summer called Must Love Dogs!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417001/#comment

It's got good actors...Diane Lane, John Cusack *drool*, Dermot Mulroney *drool* and Stockard Channing. It looks like a typical chick type fluff movie. But I was sold on the movie just seeing John Cusack in the preview. I totally love him. I think he's great. Watching this preview, I was reminded of my current life. Basic review of the movie is that Diane Lane's character decides to sign up with an online dating service and had a lot of *cough* interesting dates. The one line that stood out was this one man Diane is on a date with saying "I've been on 17 first dates this year and no second dates" and then he bursts into tears. OMG, it's my life minus the tears and well, I do have a couple of second dates every one in a while. So far this year, I think I've been on about 7 first dates, 2 second dates and one third date.

I'm hoping things will change soon...the dating game DOES get tiring after a while...

No comments: