Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Off to SLO-Town!

Things on the blog will be quiet for a few days because I am going on a road trip to SLO-town aka San Luis Obispo! Yay! I can't wait...I am counting down the hours! Claire and I are driving down together for a road trip and AM will meet us there so it will be a girlie weekend filled with food, wine, beach/pool time and chatting. I am so excited! I really need this break from work and so I am just taking me, clothes, a couple of books and a small project with me on the trip. Cell phone to be used in moderation to check in with M and no laptop. The evil computer is staying at home! I spend way too much time on the computer on a daily basis and I've found that if I take a laptop with me, I spend too much time online and not enough time relaxing and taking in my surroundings. I'll be sure to bring my camera so I can take pictures and share about my weekend when I get back.

I know it's only Wednesday but I wish everyone a happy weekend!

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Yay for our weekend in SLO! I can't wait.

Carol R said...

Have a great trip Valerie - I look forward to hearing all about it and seeing your photos on return. There will be an email waiting for you on your return unless I can come on the trip with you? LOL

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky, I am waiting for the photos !!! Have a nice trip !