Tuesday, December 16, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree
You fill my heart with music
Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree
You fill my heart with music
Reminding me on Christmas day
To think of you and then be gay
Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree
You fill my heart with music

*The boy* took a much better picture of the tree with his fancy schmancy super camera so I am flaunting the "pretty tree" again since I have no stitchy pictures to share. I will soon. I received treats from Monique for being the lucky winner on her bloggiversary drawing! Woo!! I actually won something! But for the time being, delight in my tree and if you look very carefully, you can see my framed Christmas Elf Fairy on display on the lower left of the photo. She made her seasonal appearance too!

Be merry and delight...

No comments: