Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Dancing Friday!

I was determined to finish L*K ABC Lessons tonight. It is way late and too dark to take the level of photos that I'd like to but I can't resist sharing my happy dance now. Ta-da...c'est fini!! Yay! I really, really needed a happy dance! (Click photo to see close-up)
Lizzie*Kate ABC Lessons
Crescent Colors overdyed and DMC as kitted
32 count Antique Ivory Belfast


I might take some more pictures after work to practice photo collages so I may subject you to more photos later. For now, it's time to peel off and head to bed. How am I going to get up in 6 hours?! *The boy* is gonna yell at me for staying up so late on a school night.

Next project focus: ripping out cursed Snapper border and finishing that sucker up already! You know...before I stomp on it and throw it out the window from frustration! Hmmm...maybe that shouldn't be my next focus!

Happy Friday everyone!!

Until next time...

23 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Lookie there...all finished up! It's so pretty, YAY for you!!!

Siobhán said...

Wahooo! Congrats on the finish!

Margaret said...

Congratulations! Nice finish!

Lisa said...

I thought I heard some dancing music last last night (or early this morning) across the bay. Congratulations!!! It looks wonderful. You put a lot of time and work into it and it really shows!
Take care!

Missy Ann said...

Yay!!! It looks great, bad lighting and all. lol

Natasha said...

WoooHooo You go girl! This deserves a drink.. Wait its only 8a.m right now.. toasting you with my coffee :)

It looks great.
Natasha

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! I really like this one.

CindyMae said...

What a fantastic finish! I just love that design. I hope to be able to purchase it and stitch it one day. Congrats on the fantastic finish. Will you be framing it or do you have other plans for it?

Carla said...

Lovely finish! Congratulations!!

Melissa said...

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations on the finish. It looks great!

Melissa said...

Congrats on the finish! I love the little sheep!

Enjoy the weekend, Valerie!

Ranae said...

Woohoo! The finish is fabulous.
And please do finish the Snappers,
Don't you dare throw it out the window

Edgar said...

What a super finish!!! It looks great!!

Branlaadee said...

Congratulations on the finish! I love it.

Maybe you and Snappers need a little more time apart. ;)

Carol R said...

Beautiful finish Valerie - well done!

Theresa said...

Congratulations!!!!!! It looks awesome!!!! This is such a fun piece~~

Katrina said...

Huge congrats on the finish, it's so cute. Good luck with the unpicking, I hate frogging. Just bite the bullet and sit down and do it ;-). You'll be glad you did.

Faye said...

Nice one!!! I love this piece...You done good!~~

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the finish! It looks so cute!

Moreen said...

Wow! this is lovely. Congratulations.

Meari said...

THAT is gorgeous! Congrats on your finish. I'd happy dance with ya, but... well, you know what happened to me. LOL

Deanne J said...

Congratulations!!!! It looks great

Michelle said...

Congrats on this finish as well! Love it and I love how you want to hang it as a reminder to do these things! It is so easy to let the little things take over isn't it? Beautiful stitching!