Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fob and Goodies has Arrived

When I arrived home from work today, I was wondering why there was a large envelope in my mailbox. My scissor fob and goodies arrived from Michelle all the way from Georgia! She stitched up a very cute sun fob that she said was a Clioratha design. She also included some goodies...cute powder blue scissors, a piece of mint green cashel linen (love the color!) and a couple of skeins of hand-dyed floss from Carrie's Creations and Six Strand Sweets. I've never worked with these hand-dyed flosses before so I'll have to find a special project to use them in. Thanks Michelle! Sorry for the poor picture...it's cold, rainy and dreary here and I'm hardly home during the day to take daytime pictures. I had fun with this exchange!

1 comment:

Michelle (Mollylanguedoc) said...

Valerie, I'm glad it arrived and so glad that you liked it. It's my first fob so I was a little anxious. I hope your weather will be improving. It's sunny here, but very cold..well, cold for the south anyway!