Friday, June 24, 2005

I've Been Bad...

I've been totally neglecting my blog! And I don't mean to but I am exhausted, cranky, stressed, frazzled and my thoughts are going in a thousand directions!. I can't concentrate on my writing when I am so all over the goddamn place.

And it doesn't help that I am going through boy dilemnas. I wish boys would just be honest and straight forward instead of acting like they are all interested but proceed to date a bunch of girls at the same time as you and then drop off. That makes me think that said boy isn't interested and I will proceed to scout for new dates because I am now addicted to dating after having my face plastered on match forever and a day. So I have scouted, have a date set up for this weekend, another for next week and am getting back into the dating groove until I leave at the end of next week and then...I hear from said boy. Great...he says he was really busy this week and wants to make his appointment to call me. I am really starting to rethink this. Do I really want to be with someone who needs to make "appointments" with the girls he is seeing to talk on the phone? This is like the relationship my boss has with his wife. They make phone conference appointments or meetings to talk about important household issues because they are both so busy that they don't have the time to deal with this stuff in the normal day to day routine. I think that's sad...and it's not what I want. So it looks like I am juggling three guys...again. At least for now. But seriously...what the hell is up with the number three? I always end up with that number and sometimes I don't think it's as lucky as I would like to believe.

1 comment:

Kelster said...

I have said it before, and I am saying it again.

Get away from your puter and get to doing things that Valerie likes. Look on Craigslist for group activities that interest you.

And, wait till the 12th when I KNOW you have a hot lunch date that isnt gonna dump you on your bruised ass.