Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Join My PIF!

I was just chosen as one of three PIF members on Dianne's blog, and I'm passing on the PIF here! I've been meaning to do this for a while and I am finally doing it! =)

Here are the rules:

If you would like to receive a hand-made gift made by me within 365 days please leave a comment on this post to say that you are interested. If I get three people to comment, those will be the three people to receive a "work of art" made by Valerie. If there are more than three (what are the chances!?), I will do a drawing. And if there are less than three, then I will chose the recipients and gift my PIF within a year. I hope that makes sense.

I will make this available for one week. Please comment by Tuesday, February 3rd to join/be considered.

In return, you must offer the same on your blog! Remember, it's all about "paying it forward"!

I hope that you will join my PIF...

3 comments:

Natasha said...

I also have been wanting to do a PIF and I think 365 dyas is enough time to get it together :)

Please neter me in your PIF I would love to play :)
Natasha

Ann Marie said...

I was all ready to throw my name into the hat until I read that part about having to do the same. I am SO craft challenged!

Katie said...

I've never heard of one of these and I'd do it on my blog too, be fun. Only I don't stitch, it'd have to be a papercrafty type thing unless by the end of the year I get a lot better at using my sewing machine.

BTW: Found you through Simply Fabulous Blogger Layouts, using a free one right now and considering getting a custom one. So I'm checking out past work.