Saturday, July 05, 2008

Christmas in July Exchange

I saw that Nic posted on the Christmas in July board that she received the exchange that I sent to her. I am very glad that it arrived safely and that she liked it! I saw that she is a big Lizzie*Kate fan so I decided to stitch her the Joy ornament that appeared in the Just Cross Stitch Magazine Ornaments Edition in 2007. I think it is very cute and was eager to stitch it. Below is the exchange in it's entirity. I also included the Heart in Hand "Herbert" chart, DMC needles, a handful of DMC floss in christmasy colors, a piece of christmas backing fabric and some See's lollipops and funny christmas card which are not in the picture. This was my first ornament finish and I like how it came out.
Lizzie*Kate Joy Ornament
2007 Just Cross Stitch Magazine Ornaments Edition
28 count Tasted Almond w/charted WDW

No comments: