Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Today's Post is Brought to You...

...by the letter M.

...for migraine! Ugh!

It's not so bad now as it was earlier at work.

I was wondering why Google has been sponsoring Sesame Street characters on their home page since the weekend and then I realized it's the 40th anniversary of it's creation. I *loved* Sesame Street! I wonder if watching it so much as a kid made me grouchy! I liked Oscar...

Now I have no reason to watch Sesame Street now but I've heard all the changes that have been made to make things more politically and socially correct...and that kind of makes me sad! It's no longer the Sesame Street it was when I was a kid. But what can you do.

*The boy* and I have been having a lot of emotional relationship talks which have been very draining on me. Which means I haven't been crafting as much and I haven't the energy to come up with anything fantastically witty.

Maybe tomorrow...we're doing a city outing...I only hope the rain holds off.

Until next time...

8 comments:

Theresa said...

Have a good night sleep. I hope your migraine will disappear tomorrow!!
By the way, I like Oscar, too~~~

Siobhán said...

Urgh, pop some ibuprofen and get a good night's sleep. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

My favorite Sesame character is Telly. He came around when my 19 yr old was the age for Sesame. I love Elmo, too. I'll stop typing before you really think I'm pathetic. LOL

Margaret said...

Oh, I love Telly too! And of course, Elmo! My son and I would watch it a lot. I hope that migraine goes away fast. And that your relationship conversations go well too.

Katrina said...

Hate Migraines and I am not crazy about relationship talks either, LOL. Hope the two of you can figure things out and you are feeling better.

Lisa said...

I am so sorry to her that the Migraine Monster has attacked...might have reared it's ugly head do to some of the stress of those discussions you and *the boy* are having...or the change in the weather, too. Take it easy and try to relax (take some pain killers too). Hope fully Wednesday will be better.
Cookie Monster was one of my faves at the time...but that was years ago!

Laural said...

I really hope that your migraine is better now!

We stopped watching Sesame Street because they structured it and it was annoying, especially Elmo's World. I missed the random cartoon songs and the teeny little super guy. I like when Dave Chapell does his bit about the show. "Oscar your such a grouch." "***** I live in a trash can!"

Shelleen said...

I hope your migraine is gone. I also hate what they have done to Sesame Street. I have not watched it in years sine my boys are in their late teens but I have heard enough that I know I don't like it.

Daffycat said...

Grover was always my favorite.

I hope your head stops pounding. ***hugs***