Monday, November 30, 2009

Suenos Dulces

The winner of the pair of Spanish embroidered pillowcases is...

List Randomizer

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. Missy Ann
  2. Natasha
  3. Cole
  4. Margaret
  5. Aridne
  6. Staci

Timestamp: 2009-11-30 05:28:44 UTC

Congratulations Missy Ann! I'll get these out in the mail to you shortly. May you have many sweet dreams (suenos dulces) on them.

Thank you to everyone who offered to re-home my unwanted Nicaraguan treasures. I really appreciate it! I hope that those who became adoptive parents enjoy their new items. To those who didn't "win", I may do this again in the new year once I do some closet cleaning.

Today is it! My final post of November for NaBloPoMo! I didn't think I could do it. There were some days I struggled for a topic and there were some days I didn't really feel like talking/blogging. But I did it! Thanks to those of you who read my drivel everyday, those who sent me much appreciated comments and to those who did NaBloPoMo as well. I felt like we supported each other. I know I didn't take this challenge alone and I feel like I've gotten closer to some of you through this experience.

Umm...don't expect me to blog everyday after this though. Oof...it's a lot of work...and I'm not used to talking so much! lol I might take a break for a couple of days and come back with stitching pictures! Hope...hope...

Until next time...

8 comments:

Meari said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Missy Ann said...

Squee squee squee!!! Thank you!!!

Daffycat said...

Congratulations Missy!

Congratulations to you, Valerie as well. Don't forget to go get your "I did it!" button! I'll post later today and be getting mine too!

Margaret said...

Congratulations to the winner! And good for you, Valerie, for making it through NaBloPoMo! That's a big accomplishment!

CindyMae said...

Congrats to all the winners!! Congrats to you for making through the NaBloPoMo!!

Siobhán said...

Congrats to the winners! :)

Ariadne said...

Congrats Missy Ann! Feliz Navidad!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.