Thursday, July 06, 2006

Amongst the Living...Kinda

One 8oz. bottle of Robitussin DM
One 4 oz. bottle of Robitussin with Codeine
One box of Mucinex
One half bag of leftover Cherry-Honey Ricola cough drops
One half bag of new Honey-Herb Ricola cough drops
One little bottle thingy of antibiotic eye drops
2 days spent home sick and dying...ok...not dying...but comatose and knocked out from meds
2 doctors appointments at Kaiser
One box of kleenex
Many, Many dirty spoons so I could take the cursed cough medicine
Much whining
Much complaining
Much coughing and hacking all over the place
Purell Anti-bacterial stuff
Lots of sleep on some days...no sleep on others

And after 16 days...I feel almost human again. Almost...but not quite. I feel congested and tired and can sleep 10 hours yet feel like I slept none at all. But at least I'm not comatose the whole day and I can focus at work and not hack all over the place. Oh yea...and my coworkers aren't telling me that I look like crap. Thanks guys...because..yea, hearing I look like crap makes me feel loads better. Helloww!!

Let me tell you...thing sick stuff sucks ass. Now I have to catch up on all the stuff I couldn't do when laid up like cleaning, organizing and decorating...and oh, yea...blogging.



No comments: