Thursday, January 31, 2008

To Biscornu or Not to Biscornu...

that is the question...

The next sign up for my exchange group is for a biscornu exchange. I've never made a biscornu ever! I don't know if I feel up to the challenge. On the one hand, it would be good to learn how to make and finish one. Learning something new is always good. But I also don't have much use for a biscornu. Isn't it for pins? I don't even sew or use pins for anything. Biscornus are quite interesting looking though. Oh boy, I just can't decide. Decisions, decisions. If I had the time, I'd make a practice one and then depending on how the practice one turned out, decide on the exchange. But I don't have the time. Although I am highly intrigued at the mention of the pinkeep. I've never made one of those either but they ones I've seen are very cute. I may have to hold out for the pinkeep on the next go-round.

No comments: