Tuesday, April 15, 2008

LYM Progress Shot

I haven't been able to get very much stitching time in because things after-work have been hectic. The work-related class I am enrolled in right now is taking up a lot of my free time. I'm not very happy about it since the class material is very dry and with the weather being as nice as it has been, I'd much rather be outside "playing" in the sunshine instead of cooped up indoors trying to get through reading and class activities. I really need to figure out how to divide my time up during the week to do a little bit of class work at a time versus all on the weekend.
But I did find the time to stitch some and here is the progress on my LYM project. I think that I may be able to have it all done by the end of this coming weekend. I just need to finish the bouquet/ribbon on the left and stitch some sporadic flowers and hearts and it'll be done. This is a very easy stitch! Hopefully next time I post about LYM...it'll be all finished!

2 comments:

Carol R said...

Your mom is going to so happy to get LYM

Edgar said...

"Mom" is really coming along...and the pyn keepe exchange was just beautiful!!!! congrats!!! Which See's suckers do you like, I really like the coffee ones, such a nice flavor!