Friday, January 09, 2009

Relieved!

75 minutes and counting until I can go home and start the weekend! This has been a rather difficult week. Work has been stressful and kicking me in the tush everyday and I come home brain-dead and cranky. *The boy* has been getting an earful! The only thing saving my sanity has been quiet evenings filled with stitching, a cocktail and my tv shows. The high points have been staying in during my lunch hour at work and holing myself up to stitch for an hour, finishing the round robin I was currently working on and getting a new laptop! I wish I could have gotten an iMac but I could not justify the extra $600 right now and I got an awesome deal on a PC laptop. My current laptop has been barely functional and I have been using *the boy's* laptop. He's been nice enough to share but he is looking at getting his own space soon (not because we're splitting or anything) which means he'll be taking his laptop with him. I will soon return with photos but in the meantime, I am just so relieved it's Friday and I intend to take full advantage of a fun happy hour this evening! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on getting a new toy!

I found this work week paticuarly tough as well, do you suppose its the time of year?

Carol R said...

A new laptop - yay - way to go! Now no excuses for late emails and blog posts LOL