Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And the Award Goes To....

:::drumroll please::: Me! Yay!!

Ok...so maybe I am internalizing the Oscars a little and I didn't even have a chance to watch them but I can only imagine the excitement in getting a gorgeous gold statuette.

I did receive a couple of wonderful awards in the past week or two and have been quite lax in acknowledging them on the blog. First up is the Special Friends Award and "Love" Pendant Award from Carol R. The description for this award reads "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind of writers. When you pass this award along please include these guidelines. I am to choose eight friends to share this with".

Carol and I have become great friends though our love of stitching and blogging. Thank you Carol!

I am always torn to nominate people because my friends have already received this award or are too modest to accept one. However, I will name my eight nominees who are people whose blogs and stitching inspire me and have thus become friends. They are:

1. Edgar
2. Natasha
3. Lisa
4. Theresa
5. Diane
6. Carol S.
7. Mary

and last but not least, I send the award back to Carol R. I am very grateful that stitching and blogging have made us great friends despite the logistical distance between us.

8. Carol R.

As if that award wasn't enough, Theresa sent me this "Your Blog is Fabulous Award"! Awww! Thanks Theresa...I think your blog is fabulous too and as a California transplant, I love reading about your new discoveries near your new hometown.

With this new award, I am to list five addictions and five bloggers. I have already listed my five addictions here and since I've seen many of the bloggers in my circle posting this award, I will not pass it on. Besides...I think everyone's blog is fabulous and I just would not be able to choose. I can't choose...everyone knows what an indecisive Libra I am anyways! Everybody is fabulous!

And with this...the awards show must come to a close.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Carol R said...

Wow - long post! But you are very welcome and one day we might meet and stitch together!

Edgar said...

Thank you for the award - and the Snapper sampler is coming along so nicely!!